Haringey Law Centre can assist people with their immigration law matters.
- Helping individuals and families to obtain the Home Office papers they need to be able to live in the UK legally (indefinite leave to remain, entry clearance, long residency, settlement etc);
- Helping people to find out how to bring a relative abroad to live with them in the UK;
- Helping people to make an application to become a British citizen;
- Providing advice on which immigration forms to fill in and how much it costs to submit an application to the Home Office;
- Representing people at their immigration appeal in the tribunal.
If you have an immigration matter similar to one or more of those listed please do not hesitate to get in touch.