Click for menu

Asylum and immigration

Haringey Law Centre can assist people with their asylum and immigration law matters.

This includes:

  • Helping individuals and families to obtain the Home Office papers they need to be able to live in the UK legally (indefinite leave to remain, entry clearance, long residency, settlement etc);
  • Helping people who were forced to leave a dangerous situation in their home country to apply for asylum in the UK – (legal aid is available);
  • Helping people to find out how to bring a relative abroad to live with them in the UK;
  • Helping people to make an application to become a British citizen;
  • Providing advice on which immigration forms to fill in and how much it costs to submit an application to the Home Office;
  • Representing people at their immigration appeal in the tribunal.

If you have an asylum or immigration matter similar to one or more of those listed please do not hesitate to get in touch.